Writing meaningful communications this time of year can be counterproductive. The closer we are to Christmas Eve the less folks are interested in day to day business matters. Here at Spot on Mortgages we are no different and are all for harmless fun.
So, this year our Christmas Blog consists of some top mortgage humour, yes you heard right… We have searched the internet for some top jokes on the subject of mortgage and present you with the top three which we hope you enjoy, no hidden messages, we promise:
- Why was the mortgage so upset? Because it was a loan..
- If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of mortgage payments…
And a final bonus one from Les Dawson:
‘I’m so far behind with the mortgage repayments that the arrears are written in Latin…’
Now, we agree that this is fairly poor as far as jokes are concerned so, as we aim to please, we had a look for some Christmas cracker jokes. Here are some of the better ones we found:
- What does the Queen call her Christmas Broadcast? The One Show…
- Why don’t you ever see Santa In hospital? Because he has private Elf care
- Why is it getting harder to buy Advent Calendars? Because their days are numbered
- How do you know if Santa has been to your garden shed? You have three extra hoes
- Why can’t you wash up during Christmas? Because the Fairy is on top of the tree
Have a lovely Christmas, we look forward to working with in the New Year